terça-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2013
domingo, 22 de dezembro de 2013
sexta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2013
segunda-feira, 25 de novembro de 2013
DiskMaker X (formerly Lion DiskMaker) is an application built with AppleScript that you can use with Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, OS X 10.8 and 10.9 to build a bootable drive from Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion Installation or OS X Mavericks Installer program. As soon as you launch the application, it tries to find the OS X Install program with Spotlight. Then, it proposes to build a bootable install disk and make it look as nice as possible. It’s the easiest way to build an OS X Installer in a few clicks !
domingo, 24 de novembro de 2013
sábado, 23 de novembro de 2013
quarta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2013
WWF PARALLAX SEQUENCE from Make Productions on Vimeo.
By manipulating still photos from the WWF archive they created these stunning slow motion shots. Created a stand alone film by combining the 'parallax' shots from 2 existing films produced by AD Hoc Films for WWF.
terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2013
sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013
sexta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2013
sexta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2013
sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013
sexta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2013
quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2013
domingo, 13 de outubro de 2013
quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013
domingo, 6 de outubro de 2013
domingo, 29 de setembro de 2013
1. App integration with Operating System
2. Can’t set default apps
3. No NFC capabilities
4. Google Now (with card notifcations)
5. True HD resolution
7. Dual User
8. Replaceable keyboards (Swype, etc)
9. Photosphere (panorama) – without the use of a third party app
10. USB host – USB OTG
A. Transfer media to and from an external SD card
B. Watch streaming video or listen to streaming audio from external SD.
C. Control a Dslr without root.
11. Use a bluetooth mouse
12. Floating window apps for desktop like multitasking
13. Switchable launchers
14. Apps that allow gesture based control
16. Data usage monitor. App usage, Set warning and maximum
17. Battery usage monitor. What apps are using up power
18. Many system monitors like wakelock
19. VPN Proxy for privacy bypassing country restrictions (Tunnelbear)
20. security apps like Cerberus and . Anti-theft, discreetly take a picture of the thief, see what they’re up to (Cerberus) like prey on mac.
21. Launcher shortcuts for apps e.g. evernote, not just bookmark shortcuts
22. Turn the phone into a server: phone to become a DLNA, DNS, Email, FTP, IRC, Proxy, SMB, SMS, SSH, Web, WebDAV, XMPP server (Servers Ultimate)
23. Android can run on many other devices: USB stick computers, laptops (HP, Asus, Acer), cameras, TV set top, google glass, smartwatch, consoles, televisions
24. Run Ubuntu
25. Run various emulators
26. Run system maintenance tools like cache cleaner, Automatically cleanup all app related files once an app is uninstalled (CCleaner)
27. Change profiles based on situation and location
28. Change desktop based on situation.
29. Rhe ability to backup apps and restore them in case you upgraded to a faulty version
30. Bluetooth transfer to and from different devices not just from android devices.
31. Ability to send BT signals as serial port to be accessed by another device.
32. Ability to assign commands to the phone when the phone’s state is detected eg. light level, magnetic field, orientation, proximity sensors, etc.
33. Able to change file extensions without the need to import the file into an app because of a true file system.
34. Seamlessly pair and use an external GPS device with an android phone.
35. Allow apps to specify download location and not just in the same app container. This means you can copy a file once, such as a pdf, and open it with different apps.
36. No removable storage
37. No replaceable battery
38. Use the device as usb storage without iTunes. Windows only see it as read only.
39. Allow multiple Gmail accounts on one device
40. Flash Custom ROM’s – No need root if you buy an Oppo Phone.
41. Smart app protector – You can password protect specific apps. (ios has my secret folder but does not work for apps. ios needs to be jailbroken for this to work.)
42. AIDE – integrated application development. Develop apps directly from your android device.
43. Disable background data per app when on mobile networks.
44. Support 6 different ways to unlock screen, including no lock
47. Find out in detail how your storage is used – apps like disk usage
49. Change system wide font size
50. Almost always have the same app available on phone and tablet
51. Integrated FM Radio (HTC One, Oppo R819, Others)
52. The Ability to change icons system wide
53. Face Unlock
54. Multi Picture Wallpaper
55. Ability to hide apps (NO ROOT REQUIRED EITHER)
56. Run Flash Websites
57. Voice Control Anything (using Voice/Tasker)
58. Control Televisions (IR Blaster)
59. Air Gestures (Samsung)
60. Google Wallet
61. Be able to download any files onto your phone
62. Make geeks happy (intangible)
63. Can’t theme your phone, all iPhone’s look the same. No personality
64. Choice of features
65. Boom Sound or Dual Front Facing Speakers (HTC)
68. Back button. Without it, switching to the previous app requires two actions
69. No Porn Apps
70. WiFi direct
71. No Wireless Charging
72. Always Listening (Moto X / AutoVoice)
73. Launch apps from a dock like on Mac os (dock4droid). This will confuse the fanboys because it is an Apple feature that is not on ios
74. Install caffeine like the very popular Mac utility
75. Swipestarter – most efficient launcher
76. Gesture search
77. Anticipatory computing ** See the end of this post
78. Dynamically change your home screen – one home screen for work, and one for play
79. Customize LED notifications
80. Connect to your lan workgroup, copy files back and forth. No need for iTunes
81. Stream movies, music from your shared drives
82. The largest developer support (XDA, Rootzwiki, Etc)
83. Choose from a dizzying array of form factors and hardware. Different screen sizes. Ruggedized phones. Different price points.
84. Can’t set mobile data limits (why they overpay)
85. HDMI output
86. No 15 Minute grace period for apps. once you buy in iOS you’re stuck.
87. Install apps to your mobile device directly from the web play store.
88. Voice Actions on Home Automation
89. Boot into Safe mode
90. Disable background processes on startup without root.
91. Batch modify/move/copy files from one directory to the other.
92. Easily switch from one browser to another (flashify) without copying and pasting.
93. Backup files locally with any version available not just the present and previous ones. Eg. I have 10 different versions of Google maps and I can roll back to any of them.
94. Control lock screen when a bluetooth signature is detected. Eg. Pebble locker. Can also activate any profiles upon detection.
95. Perform tasks depending on magnetic field strength. This is particularly effective to mimic an NFC feature. Eg. Open an app (car mode ultra) by reading and sticking a magnetic strip on a car mount.
96. Make your own Siri. Autovoice + Tasker
97 Run shell Scripts
98. Use phone as external GPS for android tablet that doesn’t have a GPS.
99. Extract apks so no need to re-download from the internet. Just are reinstall from a windows network share or SD card.
100. Ability to control other Android devices (AutoRemote).